Monday 28 November 2022

A sad decision - PLEASE READ

Having run the Christmas challenge blog for twelve years, I've been thinking it's time for a break .... this isn't an easy or quick decision, but one that has been on my mind for some time and recent family situations and life in general has made me realise that this is the right decision. I've been through difficult times during those twelve years and have never missed a challenge. So the challenge on 31 December will be the last one and I'll be making an announcement.

I've been so grateful for all those who have been on the design team over the years, including, of course, the present ones - also for the many sponsors who were so generous. So many have shared their inspirational designs and so many wonderful crafters have entered the challenges to share theirs.

14 comments:

  1. A sad decision indeed - but sorry to hear of your problems... Thank you for the opportunity of joining in over the last years...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to see you closing the challenge. I had been contemplating stepping down at the end of the year and regrouping in 2023. You have made the decision for me, thank you. It has been great being on your challenge team. Hopefully things will settle down for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sad to close the challenge down but you need to do what is best for you and look after yourself. I think I was one of the original DT for the CHNC Extra and came over to this one when that closed so have been with you since 2014. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with both of those teams.
    I wish you all the best for the future Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry Hazel, but I understand. I have enjoyed being on your design team the last 4 & 1/2 years. I hope things improve for you and I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sad to hear you're quitting. But I do understand.
    I've always loved doing it and I plan to continue making a Christmas card every week. lots of hugs Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. The decision is sad, but I understand and thank you for the opportunity to be here for a while. It was very good here. Good luck to Hazel and the rest of the DTs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really sorry to see the challenge close but I know this is the right decision for you at the moment and that's the important thing x

    ReplyDelete